4G/LTE IOT based Modbus RTU Gateway with I/O
Airsprint-1050 is a rugged GPRS based loT device cum Gateway meant for sending Digital Events / Alarms, Analog Values and Modbus RTU device data to the cloud in a secure encrypted lightweight standard MQTT protocol. It has built in SMS generation facilities based on Digital Change of State, Analog Values crossing Thresholds. Periodic data for configured parameters can be sent also thru SMS.
Airsprint-1050 supports MQTT brokers on Cloud enabling IT Software Developers to do what they do best i.e. develop Web Clients or Android & Apple Applications and directly publish / subscribe to the required topics from the broker without worrying about the nitty gritty of device communications over GPRS. The MQTT brokers can handle tens of thousands of devices simultaneously allowing the software developer to roll out highly scalable solutions. It can be used in any remote monitoring applications like Energy Monitoring, Water Monitoring, Solar Monitoring, Pump Control etc.
- ARM32 bit CPU, 64 KB RAM
- 4G /LTE GPRS Module, Micro SIM holder
- 4 x Digital Inputs (Contact/Pulse/Fast DI)
- 2 x Analog Input (4-20 mA) , 12 bit ADC
- 1 x Modbus RS485 Master
- SMS settings : For Diagnostics, IP configuration etc
- Settings over MQTT for : Modbus Parameterisation, Alarm Settings for SMS MQTT Settings
Software For Dashboarding
- WebSCADA for Custom Monitoring, Alarms and Reporting
- Grafana Dashboards for Trend based Analytics
- Android App for Monitoring