LoRaWAN Wireless DI Sensor
LoRaIOT is a rugged IOT device which communicates unidirectionally over a LoRaWAN network. It can connect to upto 4 Nos Digital Inputs (Potential Free / Prox/ IR Sensors ). The Digital Input Module is used for sensing events & Alarms like Door Open, Bin Full, Fire Alarm contact, Motion Alarm contact etc. The device is Battery powered /Solar Powered /AC Power based on requirement. Instantly on occurrence of event, data is sent bey device to LoRA gateway, which could be upto 4 km away in open areas or upto 2 Km in urban areas. The wireless communication is via LoRaWAN protocol . When there is no change or no new event, device is in sleep mode conserving battery energy. Data is available from Gateways thru RESTAPI/ HTTP/ MQTT protocol over LAN TCP/IP.
- Compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
- 2/4 x 2700mAh Li-SioCl2 AA Batteries / Solar Panel with 3.7V 1000mAH Li-ion battery
- Built-in antenna
- Device configuration thru TTL serial port
- Transmits Data Sequence No., battery% and Digital Input
- Compatible with LoRaWAN gateways, Cloud based Dashboard available Communication