LoRaWAN Wireless Level Sensor
LoRaIOT is a rugged IOT device which communicates unidirectionally over a LoRaWAN network. It has a built in level sensor. The Level Sensor Module is used for measuring level of an area and based on that generate sensing events & Alarms like Level High, Level Critical etc. The sensor is a state-of-the-art, Time-of-Flight (ToF), laser-ranging sensor with accurate ranging up to 1.3 /4 m based on application environment. Unlike conventional IR sensors, we use the latest generation ToF technology which allows absolute distance measurement whatever the target color and reflectance. The device is Battery powered / Solar Powered / AC Power based on requirement. Instantly on occurrence of event, data is sent bey device to LoRA gateway, which could be upto 4 km away in open areas or upto 2 Km in urban areas . The wireless communication is via LoRaWAN protocol . When there is no change or no new event, device is in sleep mode conserving battery energy . Data is available from Gateways thru RESTAPI/HTTP/MQTT protocol over LAN TCP/IP.
- Compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
- 2/4 x 2700mAh Li-SioCl2 AA Batteries / Solar Panel with 3.7V 1000mAH Li-ion battery
- Built-in antenna
- Device configuration thru TTL serial port
- Transmits Data Sequence No., battery% and Digital Event based on Level Thresholds
- Compatible with LoRaWAN gateways,Cloud based Dashboard available