LoRaWAN Wireless Light Sensor
LoRalOT is a rugged IOT device which communicates unidirectionally over a LoRaWAN network . The wireless Light sensor is used for measurement of ambient light intensity. The wireless communication is via LoRaWAN protocol at required preset intervals. Low Light Alarm Threshold can be set in the device( to be initially thru serial port) which would send the Alert instantaneously irrespective of the preset intervals.
- Compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
- 2 x Duracell AA Batteries / Solar Panel with 3.7V 1000mAH Li-ion battery
- Built-in antenna
- Device configuration thru TTL serial port
- Transmits Data Sequence No., battery% and light level at predefined interval (min 1 minute)
- Compatible with LoRaWAN gateways, Cloud based Dashboard available Communication